Honda Accord Vs Hyundai Tucson comparison
Compare Honda Accord and Hyundai Tucson
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Honda Accord Vs Hyundai Tucson on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Hyundai Tucson starts at ₹ 22.39 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 28.25 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Hyundai Tucson costs ₹ 24.78 Lakh, whereas the Hyundai Tucson Diesel top-end costs ₹ 32.07 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Hybrid version of the Honda Accord starts at ₹ 50.53 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hyundai Tucson base Petrol engine returns 13 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 16 kmpl. The Honda Accord base Hybrid returns 23 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hyundai Tucson gets 153 bhp Petrol engine and 182 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Honda Accord comes in 181 bhp Hybrid engine.
Related Comparison of Honda Accord
- Audi A6 Vs Toyota Camry
- Audi A8 Vs Honda Accord
- Hyundai Elantra Vs Honda Accord
- Jaguar XE Vs Honda Accord
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class C 200 Prime Vs Mercedes-Benz C-Class C 220 d Prime
- Honda Accord Vs Mercedes-Benz A-Class
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Honda Accord
- Skoda Octavia Vs Honda Accord
- Ford Endeavour Vs Toyota Innova Crysta
- Honda Accord Vs Honda Civic
Recent News and Reviews
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Renault To Showcase 8 Electrified Vehicles
- Honda Forza 300 Maxi Scooter: All You Need To Know
- MG G10 Premium MPV: All You Need To Know
- Hero XPulse Rally Kit Priced At Rs. 38,000
- Apex Court Questions Government About Plans To Popularise EVs
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review