Ford Mustang Vs Mercedes-Benz CLS comparison
Compare Ford Mustang and Mercedes-Benz CLS
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Ford Mustang Vs Mercedes-Benz CLS on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Ford Mustang starts at ₹ 83.71 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mercedes-Benz CLS starts at ₹ 1 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Ford Mustang base Petrol engine returns 12 kmpl. The Mercedes-Benz CLS base Diesel returns 11 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Ford Mustang gets 401 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Mercedes-Benz CLS comes in 245 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Ford Mustang
- Jaguar F-Type Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-Maybach S-Class Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG GT Vs Ford Mustang
- Ford Mustang Vs Bentley Continental
- Ford Mustang Vs Datsun Go
- Ford Mustang Vs Ferrari California
- Jaguar XF Vs Ford Mustang
- Renault Duster Vs Ford Mustang
- Maserati Ghibli Vs Ford Mustang
- Maserati GranTurismo Vs Ford Mustang
Recent News and Reviews
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Kia Reveals New-Gen Sorento SUV
- New Gen Land Rover Defender 110 Flies In The Upcoming James Bond Movie
- Beijing Auto Show Delayed Due To Coronavirus
- Great Wall Motor To Purchase GM’s Thailand Manufacturing Plant
- Mahindra XUV300 Receives Global NCAP's First Ever 'Safer Choice' Award
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review