Ford Mustang Vs DC Avanti comparison
Compare Ford Mustang and DC Avanti
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Ford Mustang Vs DC Avanti on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol DC Avanti starts at ₹ 42.54 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Ford Mustang starts at ₹ 83.71 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the DC Avanti base Petrol engine returns 10 kmpl. The Ford Mustang base Petrol returns 12 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the DC Avanti gets 250 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Ford Mustang comes in 401 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Ford Mustang
- Ford Mustang Vs BMW i8
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Ford Mustang
- Ford Mustang Vs Jaguar XE
- Jaguar XF Vs Ford Mustang
- Ford Mustang Vs Ferrari California
- Kia Seltos Vs Hyundai Venue
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Vs Ford Mustang
- Ford Endeavour Vs Toyota Fortuner
- Mercedes-AMG C 63 S Vs Ford Mustang
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Next-Gen Hyundai Creta Spotted With Dual-Tip Exhaust
- Tesla's German Plant To Produce 500,000 Cars A Year: Report
- Porsche's Electric Taycan Draws Interest From 30,000 Buyers: Report
- Yamaha Tenere 700 Adventure May Be Introduced
- Mercedes-Benz India To Hike Prices Across Its Portfolio From January 2020
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review