Ford Mustang Vs BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo comparison
Compare Ford Mustang and BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Ford Mustang Vs BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo starts at ₹ 61.49 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo costs ₹ 56.53 Lakh, whereas the BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo Diesel top-end costs ₹ 60.07 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Ford Mustang starts at ₹ 83.71 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo base Petrol engine returns 15 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 22 kmpl. The Ford Mustang base Petrol returns 12 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo gets 250 bhp Petrol engine and 188 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Ford Mustang comes in 401 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Ford Mustang
- Jaguar F-Type Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-Maybach S-Class Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG GT Vs Ford Mustang
- Ford Mustang Vs Bentley Continental
- Ford Mustang Vs Datsun Go
- Ford Mustang Vs Ferrari California
- Jaguar XF Vs Ford Mustang
- Renault Duster Vs Ford Mustang
- Maserati Ghibli Vs Ford Mustang
- Maserati GranTurismo Vs Ford Mustang
Recent News and Reviews
- Tata Motors To Supply Tigor EVs To Gujarat Vij Under EESL Tender
- Ford India Introduces FordPass Connected Tech For All BS6 Models
- Maruti Suzuki Shifts Production Focus To Small Cars That Are Driving Sales
- Germany's Volkswagen And Daimler Push For More 'Sustainable' Chile Lithium
- FADA Asks Manufacturers To Only Dispatch BS6 Vehicles To Dealers With Immediate Effect
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review