Ford Mustang Vs Bentley Continental comparison
Compare Ford Mustang and Bentley Continental
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Ford Mustang Vs Bentley Continental on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Bentley Continental starts at ₹ 3.86 Crore and goes up to ₹ 5.14 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Ford Mustang starts at ₹ 83.71 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Bentley Continental base Petrol engine returns 9 kmpl. The Ford Mustang base Petrol returns 12 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Bentley Continental gets 4 Petrol 582, 500, 520, 633 bhp engines, whereas the Ford Mustang comes in 401 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Ford Mustang
- Jaguar F-Type Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-Maybach S-Class Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG GT Vs Ford Mustang
- Ford Mustang Vs Bentley Continental
- Ford Mustang Vs Datsun Go
- Ford Mustang Vs Ferrari California
- Jaguar XF Vs Ford Mustang
- Renault Duster Vs Ford Mustang
- Maserati Ghibli Vs Ford Mustang
- Maserati GranTurismo Vs Ford Mustang
Recent News and Reviews
- Maserati's New Super Sports Car To Be Named MC20
- Self-Driving Car Companies Complain California Test Data May Mislead
- Daimler Warns Of 'Significant Adverse Effects' Of Virus Outbreak
- Meet The World's First 3D Printed Hybrid Hypercar - Czinger 21C
- China's Geely Starts Online Sales As Coronavirus Keeps Buyers At Home
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review
- 2020 Triumph Tiger 900 First Ride Review
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun