Ford Freestyle Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio X comparison
Compare Ford Freestyle and Maruti Suzuki Celerio X
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Ford Freestyle Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio X on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Maruti Suzuki Celerio X starts at ₹ 5.26 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 6.1 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Ford Freestyle starts at ₹ 6.46 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 8.55 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Ford Freestyle costs ₹ 7.64 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Ford Freestyle comes with a price tag of ₹ 9.45 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Maruti Suzuki Celerio X base Petrol engine returns 23 kmpl. The Ford Freestyle base Petrol returns 19 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 24 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Maruti Suzuki Celerio X gets 67 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Ford Freestyle comes in 95 bhp Petrol engine and 99 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Ford Freestyle and Maruti Suzuki Celerio X
A few years ago, the hottest growing segment (in terms of launches) was the cross-hatchback segment. Strangely though, for a country that loves its sub-compact SUVs, cross-hatchbacks haven't taken... Read More
Related Comparison of Ford Freestyle
- Ford Freestyle Vs Volkswagen Polo
- Ford Freestyle Vs Tata Tiago
- Toyota Yaris Vs Ford Freestyle
- Ford Freestyle Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Ford Freestyle 1.2l Petrol Titanium MT Vs Ford Freestyle 1.2l Petrol Ambiente MT
- Ford Freestyle 1.2l Petrol Trend Plus MT Vs Ford Freestyle 1.2l Petrol Ambiente MT
- Ford Freestyle Vs Maruti Suzuki Ignis
- Ford EcoSport Vs Ford Freestyle
- Ford Freestyle Vs Tata Tigor
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol BS6 Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 (O) Dual Tone Petrol
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Diesel Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Volkswagen Polo
- Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O) Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O)
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W5
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W9
- Mahindra XUV500 W4 FWD Vs Mahindra XUV500 W8 FWD
Recent News and Reviews
- Nissan Working On New Subcompact SUV For India; Launch In H1 2020
- Mercedes-Benz V-Class Marco Polo Variant To Be Launched At The 2020 Auto Expo
- 2020 Maruti Suzuki Alto S-CNG Variants Launched; Prices Start At Rs. 4.32 Lakh
- Japan Prosecutors Hit Back At Ghosn's '8 hours Of Questions' Claim
- Seven WWII Bombs Made Safe At Tesla's German Factory Site
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review