Ford Freestyle Vs Mahindra e-Verito comparison
Compare Ford Freestyle and Mahindra e-Verito
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Ford Freestyle Vs Mahindra e-Verito on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Ford Freestyle starts at ₹ 6.46 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 8.23 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Ford Freestyle costs ₹ 7.64 Lakh, whereas the Ford Freestyle Diesel top-end costs ₹ 9.24 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Electric version of the Mahindra e-Verito starts at ₹ 11.35 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 11.77 Lakh for range topping Electric model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Ford Freestyle base Petrol engine returns 19 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 24 kmpl. The Mahindra e-Verito base Electric returns 140 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Ford Freestyle gets 95 bhp Petrol engine and 99 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mahindra e-Verito comes in 41 bhp Electric engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Ford Freestyle and Mahindra e-Verito
A few years ago, the hottest growing segment (in terms of launches) was the cross-hatchback segment. Strangely though, for a country that loves its sub-compact SUVs, cross-hatchbacks haven't taken... Read More
Related Comparison of Ford Freestyle
- Ford Endeavour Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Ford Endeavour Vs Mahindra Scorpio
- Kia Seltos Vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Tata Tiago Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio Vs Maruti Suzuki Wagon R
- Renault Kwid Vs Tata Tiago
- Tata Tiago Vs Tata Zest
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Tata Tigor
- Tata Tigor XM Petrol Vs Tata Tigor XZ Petrol
- Toyota Camry Vs Skoda Superb
- Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Vs Toyota Etios Liva Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
Recent News and Reviews
- Leaked Images Show The Next Batpod From The Upcoming Batman Movie
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Facelift: All You Need To Know
- Top 5 Most Fuel-Efficient Compact SUVs In India
- Hyundai Venue 1.5 Diesel BS6 To Be Launched Soon; Bookings Begin At Dealerships
- 2020 Hero Passion Pro: All You Need To Know
- 2020 Honda Activa 6G Review
- Toyota Vellfire First Drive Review
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review
- 2020 Triumph Tiger 900 First Ride Review
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review