Ford Freestyle 1.2l Petrol Titanium MT Vs Ford Freestyle 1.2l Petrol Ambiente MT comparison
Compare Ford Freestyle and Ford Freestyle
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Ford Freestyle Vs Ford Freestyle on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Ford Freestyle starts at ₹ 6.46 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 8.55 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Ford Freestyle costs ₹ 7.64 Lakh, whereas the Ford Freestyle Diesel top-end costs ₹ 9.45 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Ford Freestyle base Petrol engine returns 19 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 24 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Ford Freestyle gets 95 bhp Petrol engine and 99 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Ford Freestyle and Ford Freestyle
A few years ago, the hottest growing segment (in terms of launches) was the cross-hatchback segment. Strangely though, for a country that loves its sub-compact SUVs, cross-hatchbacks haven't taken... Read More
Related Comparison of Ford Freestyle
- Hyundai Venue Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Hyundai Venue Vs Nissan Kicks Vs Hyundai New Santro
- Hyundai Xcent SX Petrol Vs Hyundai Xcent S Petrol
- Hyundai Xcent Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD
- Maserati Levante Vs Jaguar F-Pace
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs Jaguar XF Vs BMW 5 Series
- Jeep Compass Sport Plus Diesel Vs Jeep Compass Longitude (O) 2.0 Diesel
- Jeep Compass Vs Ford EcoSport
- BMW X3 Vs Jeep Compass Vs Tata Hexa
Recent News and Reviews
- New Vehicle Registration Fell By 15% In 2019: FADA
- Mercedes-Benz India Announces Its Line-Up For 2020 Auto Expo
- Tata Altroz India Launch: Price Expectation
- Land Rover Discovery Sport Facelift Launch Date Revealed
- Tesla Rebuffs U.S. Safety Recall Petition, Says No Unintended Acceleration In Vehicles
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review