Ford Freestyle Vs Fiat Urban Cross comparison
Compare Ford Freestyle and Fiat Urban Cross
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Ford Freestyle Vs Fiat Urban Cross on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Fiat Urban Cross starts at ₹ 10.98 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the Fiat Urban Cross costs ₹ 7.62 Lakh, whereas the Fiat Urban Cross Diesel top-end costs ₹ 9.1 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Ford Freestyle starts at ₹ 6.46 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 8.55 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Ford Freestyle costs ₹ 7.64 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Ford Freestyle comes with a price tag of ₹ 9.45 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Fiat Urban Cross base Petrol engine returns 17 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 20 kmpl. The Ford Freestyle base Petrol returns 19 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 24 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Fiat Urban Cross gets 138 bhp Petrol engine and 92 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Ford Freestyle comes in 95 bhp Petrol engine and 99 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Ford Freestyle and Fiat Urban Cross
A few years ago, the hottest growing segment (in terms of launches) was the cross-hatchback segment. Strangely though, for a country that loves its sub-compact SUVs, cross-hatchbacks haven't taken... Read More
Related Comparison of Ford Freestyle
- Tata Altroz Vs Ford Freestyle
- Ford Freestyle 1.2l Petrol Ambiente MT Vs Ford Freestyle 1.2l Petrol Ambiente MT
- Ford Freestyle Vs Honda Amaze
- Hyundai Creta Vs Ford Freestyle
- Hyundai Venue Vs Ford Freestyle
- Ford Freestyle Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Ford Freestyle Vs Jeep Grand Cherokee
- Ford Freestyle Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Ford Freestyle Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS
Recent News and Reviews
- MG Showcases Heritage And Legacy At 21 Gun Salute Rally
- Global NCAP Writes To Global Auto CEOs To Help Reduce Road Deaths
- Classic Cars And Bikes Line Up at 21 Gun Salute Concours d'Elegance Held In India
- Ford Figo, Aspire & Freestyle Upgraded To BS6 Norms; Prices Start At Rs. 5.39 Lakh
- 2020 Hyundai Creta To Launch In March; Details Out
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review