Ford Figo Vs Renault Kwid comparison
Compare Ford Figo and Renault Kwid
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Ford Figo Vs Renault Kwid on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Ford Figo starts at ₹ 5.82 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 8.81 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Ford Figo costs ₹ 7.04 Lakh, whereas the Ford Figo Diesel top-end costs ₹ 8.64 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Renault Kwid starts at ₹ 3.15 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 5.44 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Ford Figo base Petrol engine returns 18 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 26 kmpl. The Renault Kwid base Petrol returns 23 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Ford Figo gets 2 Petrol 87, 110 bhp engines and 99 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Renault Kwid comes in 2 Petrol 67, 53 bhp engines.
Nov 03, 2015 05:29 PM
The number of cars in the hatchback segment has grown over the years and we've seen a significant rise in the number of car manufacturers eyeing for the prize. We put two cars to the test today to... Read More
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Ford Figo and Renault Kwid
The brand new Hyundai Grand i10 Nios is ready to battle the mighty Maruti Suzuki Swift and formidable Ford Figo to claim the hatchback crown. Can it? Read More
We pit the facelifted Maruti Suzuki Alto against its closest rivals Renault Kwid and the newly launched Datsun redi-GO. Read More
We compare the newly launched Volkswagen Ameo with the other popular offerings including the Ford Figo Aspire and Honda Amaze in the sub-compact sedan segment. Can you guess who wins? Read More
Related Comparison of Ford Figo
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol BS6 Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 (O) Dual Tone Petrol
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Diesel Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Volkswagen Polo
- Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O) Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O)
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W5
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W9
- Mahindra XUV500 W4 FWD Vs Mahindra XUV500 W8 FWD
Recent News and Reviews
- Honda Two-Wheelers' BS6 Range Sales Cross 1 Lakh Units
- Fiat Chrysler Asks U.S. Court To Toss Out GM Racketeering Claims
- Okinawa Teases Electric Maxi-Scooter Ahead Of 2020 Auto Expo
- Harley-Davidson Reveals Two New Electric Motorcycle Concepts
- U.S. Senator Slams Tesla's 'Misleading' Name For Autopilot Driver Assistance System
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review