Ford Endeavour Vs Toyota Fortuner comparison
Compare Ford Endeavour and Toyota Fortuner
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Ford Endeavour Vs Toyota Fortuner on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Toyota Fortuner starts at ₹ 33.08 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 34.96 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Toyota Fortuner costs ₹ 35.45 Lakh, whereas the Toyota Fortuner Diesel top-end costs ₹ 40.19 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Ford Endeavour starts at ₹ 33.52 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 40.01 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Toyota Fortuner base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 14 kmpl. The Ford Endeavour base Diesel returns 13 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Toyota Fortuner gets 164 bhp Petrol engine and 175 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Ford Endeavour comes in 2 Diesel 158, 197 bhp engines.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Ford Endeavour and Toyota Fortuner
The hottest segments ruling our market are indeed SUVs and when it comes to the flagships in this space, it's the big beasts - the Toyota Fortuner and the Ford Endeavour. The Fortuner has always... Read More
Related Comparison of Ford Endeavour
- Ford Endeavour Vs Volvo XC60
- Ford Endeavour Vs Jaguar F-Pace
- Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Vs Ford Endeavour
- Ford Endeavour Vs Maruti Suzuki Dzire
- Ford Endeavour Vs Mitsubishi Montero
- Ford Endeavour Vs Mitsubishi Outlander
- Ford Endeavour Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Ford Endeavour 2.2L Titanium 4x2 MT Vs Ford Endeavour 2.2L Titanium 4x2 MT
Recent News and Reviews
- General Motors To Lay Off All 1,500 Plant Workers In Thailand Following Sale
- MG Showcases Heritage And Legacy At 21 Gun Salute Rally
- Global NCAP Writes To Global Auto CEOs To Help Reduce Road Deaths
- Classic Cars And Bikes Line Up at 21 Gun Salute Concours d'Elegance Held In India
- Ford Figo, Aspire & Freestyle Upgraded To BS6 Norms; Prices Start At Rs. 5.39 Lakh
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review