Ford Endeavour Vs Mitsubishi Pajero Sport comparison
Compare Ford Endeavour and Mitsubishi Pajero Sport
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Ford Endeavour Vs Mitsubishi Pajero Sport on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Ford Endeavour starts at ₹ 33.52 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 40.01 Lakh for the fully-loaded Diesel model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mitsubishi Pajero Sport starts at ₹ 33.09 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 35.69 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Ford Endeavour base Diesel engine returns 13 kmpl. The Mitsubishi Pajero Sport base Diesel returns 14 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Ford Endeavour gets 2 Diesel 158, 197 bhp engines, whereas the Mitsubishi Pajero Sport comes in 176 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Ford Endeavour and Mitsubishi Pajero Sport
The hottest segments ruling our market are indeed SUVs and when it comes to the flagships in this space, it's the big beasts - the Toyota Fortuner and the Ford Endeavour. The Fortuner has always... Read More
Related Comparison of Ford Endeavour
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Mercedes-Benz India To Hike Prices Across Its Portfolio From January 2020
- New Vehicle Registration Increased By 2% In November 2019: FADA
- Honda Launches 10 Years/1,20,000 Km Anytime Warranty Pack In India
- Ducati To Sell Racing Parts As Collectors' Items
- Nissan To Hike Prices Across Range By Up To 5 Per Cent From January 2020
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review