Ford Endeavour Vs Mitsubishi Pajero Sport comparison
Compare Ford Endeavour and Mitsubishi Pajero Sport
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Ford Endeavour Vs Mitsubishi Pajero Sport on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Ford Endeavour starts at ₹ 33.52 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 40.01 Lakh for the fully-loaded Diesel model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mitsubishi Pajero Sport starts at ₹ 33.09 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 35.69 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Ford Endeavour base Diesel engine returns 13 kmpl. The Mitsubishi Pajero Sport base Diesel returns 14 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Ford Endeavour gets 2 Diesel 158, 197 bhp engines, whereas the Mitsubishi Pajero Sport comes in 176 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Ford Endeavour and Mitsubishi Pajero Sport
The hottest segments ruling our market are indeed SUVs and when it comes to the flagships in this space, it's the big beasts - the Toyota Fortuner and the Ford Endeavour. The Fortuner has always... Read More
Related Comparison of Ford Endeavour
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol BS6 Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 (O) Dual Tone Petrol
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Diesel Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Volkswagen Polo
- Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O) Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O)
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W5
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W9
- Mahindra XUV500 W4 FWD Vs Mahindra XUV500 W8 FWD
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza SHVS Petrol Spotted Ahead Of Launch
- Peugeot To Repatriate Staff From China's Wuhan Area After Coronavirus Outbreak
- Rivian's Electric Pickup And SUV To Be Priced Lower Than Previously Announced: Report
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Automatic Teased In New Video
- TVS Chief Venu Srinivisan And Mahindra Group Chairman Anand Mahindra To Get Padma Bhushan
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review