Ford Endeavour Vs Land Rover Range Rover Evoque comparison
Compare Ford Endeavour and Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Ford Endeavour Vs Land Rover Range Rover Evoque on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Land Rover Range Rover Evoque starts at ₹ 65.07 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 70.87 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Land Rover Range Rover Evoque costs ₹ 65.07 Lakh, whereas the Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Diesel top-end costs ₹ 70.87 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Ford Endeavour starts at ₹ 33.52 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 40.01 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Land Rover Range Rover Evoque base Petrol engine returns 15 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 16 kmpl. The Ford Endeavour base Diesel returns 13 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Land Rover Range Rover Evoque gets 245 bhp Petrol engine and 177 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Ford Endeavour comes in 2 Diesel 158, 197 bhp engines.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Ford Endeavour and Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
The hottest segments ruling our market are indeed SUVs and when it comes to the flagships in this space, it's the big beasts - the Toyota Fortuner and the Ford Endeavour. The Fortuner has always... Read More
Related Comparison of Ford Endeavour
- Ford Endeavour Vs Volvo XC60
- Ford Endeavour Vs Jaguar F-Pace
- Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Vs Ford Endeavour
- Ford Endeavour Vs Maruti Suzuki Dzire
- Ford Endeavour Vs Mitsubishi Montero
- Ford Endeavour Vs Mitsubishi Outlander
- Ford Endeavour Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Ford Endeavour 2.2L Titanium 4x2 MT Vs Ford Endeavour 2.2L Titanium 4x2 MT
Recent News and Reviews
- Hero MotoCorp Head Pawan Munjal Says It's The Era Of Partnerships For EVs
- Jaguar Land Rover's UK Output At Risk From Coronavirus-Hit Supplies
- Hero MotoCorp Is Open To A Partnership With Harley-Davidson: Report
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Toyota Teases Small SUV Ahead Of Global Debut
- 2020 Hyundai i20 Breaks Cover; Gets New Tech, Bolder Design
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review