Ford Endeavour Vs Land Rover Range Rover comparison
Compare Ford Endeavour and Land Rover Range Rover
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Ford Endeavour Vs Land Rover Range Rover on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Land Rover Range Rover starts at ₹ 2.19 Crore and goes up to ₹ 4.21 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Land Rover Range Rover costs ₹ 2.04 Crore, whereas the Land Rover Range Rover Diesel top-end costs ₹ 4.07 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Ford Endeavour starts at ₹ 33.52 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 40.01 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Land Rover Range Rover base Petrol engine returns 13 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 8 kmpl. The Ford Endeavour base Diesel returns 13 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Land Rover Range Rover gets 3 Petrol 557, 335, 503 bhp engines and 2 Diesel 335, 244 bhp engines, whereas the Ford Endeavour comes in 2 Diesel 158, 197 bhp engines.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Ford Endeavour and Land Rover Range Rover
The hottest segments ruling our market are indeed SUVs and when it comes to the flagships in this space, it's the big beasts - the Toyota Fortuner and the Ford Endeavour. The Fortuner has always... Read More
Related Comparison of Ford Endeavour
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- China-Built Tesla Cars Recommended For Subsidies - Ministry
- Over Rs. 24,000 Crore Collected As Toll Fee On National Highways In 2018-19: Nitin Gadkari
- Auto Suppliers Feel The Heat Of The Slowdown In H1 FY2020
- Maruti Suzuki Recalls 63,493 Cars With The Smart Hybrid System In India
- Kawasaki India Rolls Out Year-End Discounts Across Range Up To Rs. 1 Lakh
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review
- Toyota Glanza Review