Ford Endeavour Vs Audi Q7 comparison
Add car to Compare
On Road Price
₹ NABook Test Drive
₹ NABook Test Drive
Compare Ford Endeavour and Audi Q7
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Ford Endeavour Vs Audi Q7 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Audi Q7 starts at ₹ 87.35 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 97.18 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Audi Q7 costs ₹ 92.29 Lakh, whereas the Audi Q7 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 1.02 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Ford Endeavour starts at ₹ 33.52 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 40.01 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Audi Q7 base Petrol engine returns 12 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 15 kmpl. The Ford Endeavour base Diesel returns 13 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Audi Q7 gets 248 bhp Petrol engine and 245 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Ford Endeavour comes in 2 Diesel 158, 197 bhp engines.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Ford Endeavour and Audi Q7
The hottest segments ruling our market are indeed SUVs and when it comes to the flagships in this space, it's the big beasts - the Toyota Fortuner and the Ford Endeavour. The Fortuner has always... Read More
- Kia Seltos Vs MG Hector Vs Maruti Suzuki Ertiga
- Kia Seltos Vs Mahindra XUV300
- Kia Seltos Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
- Kia Seltos Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Cross
- Kia Seltos Vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Kia Seltos Vs Maruti Suzuki XL6 Vs Tata Nexon
- Kia Seltos Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Kia Seltos Vs Honda BR-V Vs Renault Duster
- Kia Seltos Vs Mahindra XUV300 Vs Renault Duster
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Harrier
Recent News and Reviews
- Mahindra Racing Gears Up For 2019/20 Formula E Season 6
- Next-Gen Hyundai i20 Spotted Testing In India Again
- Jawa Perak Bobber: All You Need To Know
- MotoGP: Alex Marquez To Join Repsol Honda Alongside Brother Marc Marquez
- A Year After Arrest, Ghosn Seeks Trial Date, Access To Evidence
- Toyota Glanza Review
- Renault Kwid Facelift Review
- Benelli Imperiale 400 First Ride Review
- Skoda Kodiaq Scout First Drive Review
- 2020 Triumph Street Triple RS First Ride Review