Ford EcoSport Vs Mahindra NuvoSport comparison
Compare Ford EcoSport and Mahindra NuvoSport
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Ford EcoSport Vs Mahindra NuvoSport on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Ford EcoSport starts at ₹ 9.2 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 13.58 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Ford EcoSport costs ₹ 9.77 Lakh, whereas the Ford EcoSport Diesel top-end costs ₹ 13.86 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mahindra NuvoSport starts at ₹ 8.73 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 12 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Ford EcoSport base Petrol engine returns 15 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 22 kmpl. The Mahindra NuvoSport base Diesel returns 18 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Ford EcoSport gets 121 bhp Petrol engine and 99 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mahindra NuvoSport comes in 100 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Ford EcoSport and Mahindra NuvoSport
So how does the car compare with the key rivals? The Vitara Brezza will take on the Mahindra TUV 300 (though that car doesn't necessarily have the exact same buyer profile), but in many ways the... Read More
Though the TUV300 is the new kid on the block, Ford has given the EcoSport a mild update; still, it isnt as robust looking as the Mahindra. Moreover, you cant really take away the great... Read More
Related Comparison of Ford EcoSport
- Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Vs Ford EcoSport
- MG ZS EV Vs Ford EcoSport
- Ford EcoSport Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Ford EcoSport Vs Tata Tiago
- Renault Triber Vs Ford EcoSport
- Ford EcoSport Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Ford EcoSport Vs Volkswagen Polo
- Ford EcoSport Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Ford EcoSport Vs Mahindra NuvoSport
Recent News and Reviews
- Tata Motors To Supply Tigor EVs To Gujarat Vij Under EESL Tender
- Ford India Introduces FordPass Connected Tech For All BS6 Models
- Maruti Suzuki Shifts Production Focus To Small Cars That Are Driving Sales
- Germany's Volkswagen And Daimler Push For More 'Sustainable' Chile Lithium
- FADA Asks Manufacturers To Only Dispatch BS6 Vehicles To Dealers With Immediate Effect
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review