Ford EcoSport Vs Mahindra NuvoSport comparison
Compare Ford EcoSport and Mahindra NuvoSport
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Ford EcoSport Vs Mahindra NuvoSport on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Ford EcoSport starts at ₹ 8.04 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 11.43 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Ford EcoSport costs ₹ 8.54 Lakh, whereas the Ford EcoSport Diesel top-end costs ₹ 11.67 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mahindra NuvoSport starts at ₹ 7.77 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 10.26 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Ford EcoSport base Petrol engine returns 15 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 22 kmpl. The Mahindra NuvoSport base Diesel returns 18 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Ford EcoSport gets 121 bhp Petrol engine and 99 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mahindra NuvoSport comes in 100 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Ford EcoSport and Mahindra NuvoSport
So how does the car compare with the key rivals? The Vitara Brezza will take on the Mahindra TUV 300 (though that car doesn't necessarily have the exact same buyer profile), but in many ways the... Read More
Though the TUV300 is the new kid on the block, Ford has given the EcoSport a mild update; still, it isnt as robust looking as the Mahindra. Moreover, you cant really take away the great... Read More
Related Comparison of Ford EcoSport
- Ford EcoSport Vs Honda City
- Ford EcoSport Vs Maruti Suzuki XL6
- Hyundai Creta 1.5 EX Petrol Vs Hyundai Creta 1.5 EX Petrol
- Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Vs Ford EcoSport
- MG Hector Vs Ford EcoSport
- Ford EcoSport Vs Mahindra XUV300
- Ford EcoSport Vs Mahindra XUV500
- Ford EcoSport Vs Datsun Go
- Ford EcoSport Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Ford EcoSport Vs Hyundai i20 Active
- Ford EcoSport Vs Honda City
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Aura
- Hyundai Creta Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Honda City Vs Hyundai Elantra
- Toyota Glanza Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Nexon
- Lamborghini Huracan Vs BMW i8
- Land Rover Discovery Sport Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- Ford Endeavour Vs Mahindra Alturas G4 Vs Toyota Fortuner
- Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS
Recent News and Reviews
- Maruti Suzuki CelerioX BS6 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 4.90 Lakh
- Honda And GM To Jointly Develop Next-Gen Electric Vehicles
- 2020 Honda WR-V Facelift: Things We Know So Far
- Tata Nexon XZ+ (S) Variant With Sunroof Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 10.10 Lakh
- Norton Sold 961 Engine Rights To Chinese Firm: Reports
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review