Force Motors Gurkha Vs Tata Sumo comparison
Compare Force Motors Gurkha and Tata Sumo
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Force Motors Gurkha Vs Tata Sumo on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Tata Sumo starts at ₹ 8.76 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 10.4 Lakh for the fully-loaded Diesel model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Force Motors Gurkha starts at ₹ 11.28 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 15.94 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Tata Sumo base Diesel engine returns 16 kmpl. The Force Motors Gurkha base Diesel returns 17 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Tata Sumo gets 84 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Force Motors Gurkha comes in 3 Diesel 85, 138, 84 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of Force Motors Gurkha
- Renault Triber Vs Force Motors Gurkha
- Force Motors Gurkha Vs Jeep Compass
- Force Motors Gurkha Vs Mahindra Bolero
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500
- Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Vs Force Motors Gurkha
- Force Motors Gurkha Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross
- Force Motors Gurkha Vs Mahindra Thar
- Force Motors Gurkha Vs Maruti Suzuki Wagon R
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Audi Introduces 25 Years Anniversary Package For RS Models In Europe
- Porsche And Lucasfilm Will Present A Fantasy Starship At Star Wars Premiere
- Volkswagen India Partners With ORIX To Provide Its Vehicles On Lease
- U.S. Agency Probes 12th Tesla Crash Tied To Possible Autopilot Use
- French Want PSA-Fiat Board Guarantee In $50 Billion Merger
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review