Force Motors Gurkha Vs Tata Hexa comparison
Compare Force Motors Gurkha and Tata Hexa
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Force Motors Gurkha Vs Tata Hexa on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Force Motors Gurkha starts at ₹ 11.28 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 15.94 Lakh for the fully-loaded Diesel model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Tata Hexa starts at ₹ 15.57 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 22 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Force Motors Gurkha base Diesel engine returns 17 kmpl. The Tata Hexa base Diesel returns 15 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Force Motors Gurkha gets 3 Diesel 85, 138, 84 bhp engines, whereas the Tata Hexa comes in 2 Diesel 148, 154 bhp engines.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Force Motors Gurkha and Tata Hexa
Related Comparison of Force Motors Gurkha
- Force Motors Gurkha Vs Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up
- Hyundai Creta Vs Kia Seltos
- Force Motors Gurkha Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Force Motors Gurkha Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Mercedes-Benz G-Class Vs Force Motors Gurkha
- Force Motors Gurkha Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross
- Nissan Kicks Vs Force Motors Gurkha
- Force Motors Gurkha Vs Mahindra Thar
Recent News and Reviews
- Maserati's New Super Sports Car To Be Named MC20
- Self-Driving Car Companies Complain California Test Data May Mislead
- Daimler Warns Of 'Significant Adverse Effects' Of Virus Outbreak
- Meet The World's First 3D Printed Hybrid Hypercar - Czinger 21C
- China's Geely Starts Online Sales As Coronavirus Keeps Buyers At Home
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review
- 2020 Triumph Tiger 900 First Ride Review
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun