Force Motors Gurkha Vs Nissan Kicks comparison
Compare Force Motors Gurkha and Nissan Kicks
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Force Motors Gurkha Vs Nissan Kicks on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Nissan Kicks starts at ₹ 10.91 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 13.02 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Nissan Kicks costs ₹ 11.3 Lakh, whereas the Nissan Kicks Diesel top-end costs ₹ 17.38 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Force Motors Gurkha starts at ₹ 11.28 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 15.94 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Nissan Kicks base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 20 kmpl. The Force Motors Gurkha base Diesel returns 17 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Nissan Kicks gets 104 bhp Petrol engine and 108 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Force Motors Gurkha comes in 3 Diesel 85, 138, 84 bhp engines.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Force Motors Gurkha and Nissan Kicks
Related Comparison of Force Motors Gurkha
- Force Motors Gurkha Vs Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up
- Hyundai Creta Vs Kia Seltos
- Force Motors Gurkha Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Force Motors Gurkha Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Mercedes-Benz G-Class Vs Force Motors Gurkha
- Force Motors Gurkha Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross
- Nissan Kicks Vs Force Motors Gurkha
- Force Motors Gurkha Vs Mahindra Thar
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Hero Passion Pro And Glamour BS6 Launched In India
- Germany's Auto Heartlands In Peril As 'Golden Age' Fades
- Made-In-India Renault Triber Launched In South Africa
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Facelift Launched; Prices Start At Rs. 4.89 lakh
- All-New Hero Xtreme 160R Unveiled; Launch In March 2020
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review