Force Motors Gurkha Vs MG Hector comparison
Compare Force Motors Gurkha and MG Hector
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Force Motors Gurkha Vs MG Hector on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol MG Hector starts at ₹ 15.13 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 20.67 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the MG Hector costs ₹ 16.15 Lakh, whereas the MG Hector Diesel top-end costs ₹ 20.63 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Force Motors Gurkha starts at ₹ 11.28 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 15.94 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the MG Hector base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 17 kmpl. The Force Motors Gurkha base Diesel returns 17 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the MG Hector gets 141 bhp Petrol engine and 168 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Force Motors Gurkha comes in 3 Diesel 85, 138, 84 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of Force Motors Gurkha
- Force Motors Gurkha Vs Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up
- Hyundai Creta Vs Kia Seltos
- Force Motors Gurkha Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Force Motors Gurkha Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Mercedes-Benz G-Class Vs Force Motors Gurkha
- Force Motors Gurkha Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross
- Nissan Kicks Vs Force Motors Gurkha
- Force Motors Gurkha Vs Mahindra Thar
Recent News and Reviews
- General Motors To Wind Down Australia, New Zealand Operations, Sell Thailand Plant
- Clock's Ticking For Nissan Boss Uchida To Show He Has A Plan: Report
- Tata Motors To Supply Tigor EVs To Gujarat Vij Under EESL Tender
- Ford India Introduces FordPass Connected Tech For All BS6 Models
- Maruti Suzuki Shifts Production Focus To Small Cars That Are Driving Sales
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review