Force Motors Gurkha Vs Maruti Suzuki Wagon R comparison
Compare Force Motors Gurkha and Maruti Suzuki Wagon R
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Force Motors Gurkha Vs Maruti Suzuki Wagon R on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Maruti Suzuki Wagon R starts at ₹ 4.81 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 6.57 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Petrol+CNG version of the Maruti Suzuki Wagon R costs ₹ 5.52 Lakh, whereas the Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Petrol+CNG top-end costs ₹ 5.59 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Force Motors Gurkha starts at ₹ 11.28 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 15.94 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Maruti Suzuki Wagon R base Petrol engine returns 22 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 33 kmpl. The Force Motors Gurkha base Diesel returns 17 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Maruti Suzuki Wagon R gets 2 Petrol 82, 67 bhp engines and 58 bhp Petrol+CNG engine, whereas the Force Motors Gurkha comes in 3 Diesel 85, 138, 84 bhp engines.
Jan 31, 2019 07:56 AM
The new Wagon R gets more character in the face. The style factor comes in with the new headlamp cluster, front grille and all that metal work I was referring to. The floating roof and smartly... Read More
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Force Motors Gurkha and Maruti Suzuki Wagon R
The rivalry of the Maruti Suzuki Wagon R and the Hyundai Santro goes back to more than a decade and with the new generation models, both car makers have designed hem to be modern and have added a... Read More
Related Comparison of Force Motors Gurkha
- Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition Vs Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition
- Force Motors Gurkha Vs ICML Extreme
- Force Motors Gurkha Vs Mahindra Thar
- Force Motors Gurkha Vs Mitsubishi Pajero Sport
- Force Motors Gurkha Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Kia Seltos Vs Force Motors Gurkha
- Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Vs Force Motors Gurkha
- Force Motors Gurkha Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Force Motors Gurkha Vs Tata Hexa
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol BS6 Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 (O) Dual Tone Petrol
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Diesel Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Volkswagen Polo
- Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O) Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O)
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W5
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W9
- Mahindra XUV500 W4 FWD Vs Mahindra XUV500 W8 FWD
Recent News and Reviews
- Tata Motors Hopeful Of Liquidating Its Inventory Of BS4 Cars Before April
- Piaggio Upgrades Entire 3-Wheelers Range To BS6; Launches New Diesel Powertrain
- Skoda Vision IN Concept Teased In New Video; To Debut At The 2020 Auto Expo
- Auto Industry Seen Consolidating As Falling Demand, Higher Costs Bite
- Tata Nexon EV India Launch Details Out
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review