Force Motors Gurkha Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up comparison
Compare Force Motors Gurkha and Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Force Motors Gurkha Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Force Motors Gurkha starts at ₹ 11.28 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 15.94 Lakh for the fully-loaded Diesel model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up starts at ₹ 7.22 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 7.67 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Force Motors Gurkha base Diesel engine returns 17 kmpl. The Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up base Diesel returns 13 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Force Motors Gurkha gets 3 Diesel 85, 138, 84 bhp engines, whereas the Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up comes in 70 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Force Motors Gurkha
- Renault Triber Vs Force Motors Gurkha
- Force Motors Gurkha Vs Jeep Compass
- Force Motors Gurkha Vs Mahindra Bolero
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500
- Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Vs Force Motors Gurkha
- Force Motors Gurkha Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross
- Force Motors Gurkha Vs Mahindra Thar
- Force Motors Gurkha Vs Maruti Suzuki Wagon R
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design BS6 Launched In India; Priced At Rs. 39.9 Lakh
- TVS Announces Winners Of First-Ever TVS NTorq Call Of Design Contest
- TVS NTorq 125 Sales Cross 4 Lakh Units
- 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched; Priced At Rs. 13.75 Lakh
- Porsche Cayenne Coupe Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 1.31 Crore
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review