Force Motors Gurkha Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport comparison
Compare Force Motors Gurkha and Land Rover Range Rover Sport
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Force Motors Gurkha Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Land Rover Range Rover Sport starts at ₹ 1.36 Crore and goes up to ₹ 2.19 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Land Rover Range Rover Sport costs ₹ 1.23 Crore, whereas the Land Rover Range Rover Sport Diesel top-end costs ₹ 1.76 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Force Motors Gurkha starts at ₹ 11.28 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 15.94 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Land Rover Range Rover Sport base Petrol engine returns 13 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 8 kmpl. The Force Motors Gurkha base Diesel returns 17 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Land Rover Range Rover Sport gets 3 Petrol 335, 503, 567 bhp engines and 2 Diesel 255, 335 bhp engines, whereas the Force Motors Gurkha comes in 3 Diesel 85, 138, 84 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of Force Motors Gurkha
- Force Motors Gurkha Vs Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up
- Hyundai Creta Vs Kia Seltos
- Force Motors Gurkha Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Force Motors Gurkha Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Mercedes-Benz G-Class Vs Force Motors Gurkha
- Force Motors Gurkha Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross
- Nissan Kicks Vs Force Motors Gurkha
- Force Motors Gurkha Vs Mahindra Thar
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Coupe Facelift Launch Date Announced
- CNB Auto Expo Excellence Awards: People's Choice For Best Four Wheeler Pavilion
- CNB Auto Expo Excellence Awards 2020: People's Choice Best Two-Wheeler - Aprilia SXR 160
- 2020 Honda Shine BS6 Launched; Priced At Rs. 67,857
- CNB Auto Expo Excellence Awards 2020: Best Immersive Experience Winner – Hyundai Motor India
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review