Force Motors Gurkha Vs Abarth 595 comparison
Compare Force Motors Gurkha and Abarth 595
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Force Motors Gurkha Vs Abarth 595 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Abarth 595 starts at ₹ 34.89 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Force Motors Gurkha starts at ₹ 11.28 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 15.94 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Abarth 595 base Petrol engine returns 19 kmpl. The Force Motors Gurkha base Diesel returns 17 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Abarth 595 gets 160 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Force Motors Gurkha comes in 3 Diesel 85, 138, 84 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of Force Motors Gurkha
- Renault Triber Vs Force Motors Gurkha
- Force Motors Gurkha Vs Jeep Compass
- Force Motors Gurkha Vs Mahindra Bolero
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500
- Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Vs Force Motors Gurkha
- Force Motors Gurkha Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross
- Force Motors Gurkha Vs Mahindra Thar
- Force Motors Gurkha Vs Maruti Suzuki Wagon R
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Piaggio Ape Electrik Electric 3-Wheeler Launch Date Announced
- Honda City BS6 Petrol Launched In India, Prices Start At Rs. 9.91 Lakh
- Tata Motors Global Wholesales Down By 15% In November 2019
- Jawa Motorcycles Have A 5 Month Waiting Period
- GM Loans $40 Million To Firm To Acquire, Retool Shuttered Lordstown, Ohio, Factory
- Tata's First Premium Hatchback: Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is It?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review