Fiat Urban Cross Vs Toyota Etios Cross Vs New Maruti Suzuki Swift comparison
Compare Fiat Urban Cross and Toyota Etios Cross and New Maruti Suzuki Swift
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Fiat Urban Cross Vs Toyota Etios Cross Vs New Maruti Suzuki Swift on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol New Maruti Suzuki Swift starts at ₹ 5.72 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 9.12 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the New Maruti Suzuki Swift costs ₹ 8 Lakh, whereas the New Maruti Suzuki Swift Diesel top-end costs ₹ 10.11 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Toyota Etios Cross starts at ₹ 7.2 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 8.9 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Toyota Etios Cross costs ₹ 8.5 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Toyota Etios Cross comes with a price tag of ₹ 8.85 Lakh Lastly, the Petrol Fiat Urban Cross starts at ₹ 10.98 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the Fiat Urban Cross costs ₹ 7.62 Lakh, whereas the Fiat Urban Cross Diesel top-end costs ₹ 9.1 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the New Maruti Suzuki Swift base Petrol engine returns 22 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 28 kmpl. The Toyota Etios Cross base Petrol returns 17 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 24 kmpl of fuel efficiency. The Fiat Urban Cross Petrol basic model, on the other hand, gives 17 kmplwhile its Diesel base returns 20 kmpl of mileage.
In the powertrain department, the New Maruti Suzuki Swift gets 82 bhp Petrol engine and 74 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Toyota Etios Cross comes in 2 Petrol 89, 79 bhp engines and 67 bhp Diesel engine. Lastly, the Fiat Urban Cross is offered in 138 bhp Petrol engine and 92 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Fiat Urban Cross and Toyota Etios Cross and New Maruti Suzuki Swift
The brand new Hyundai Grand i10 Nios is ready to battle the mighty Maruti Suzuki Swift and formidable Ford Figo to claim the hatchback crown. Can it? Read More
To find out if the Figo Aspire has what to takes to become a leading player in the sub-4 metre space, we took the diesel versions of both the cars for a spin. Read More
Related Comparison of Fiat Urban Cross
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Mercedes-Benz India To Hike Prices Across Its Portfolio From January 2020
- New Vehicle Registration Increased By 2% In November 2019: FADA
- Honda Launches 10 Years/1,20,000 Km Anytime Warranty Pack In India
- Ducati To Sell Racing Parts As Collectors' Items
- Nissan To Hike Prices Across Range By Up To 5 Per Cent From January 2020
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review