Fiat Urban Cross Vs Toyota Etios Cross comparison
Compare Fiat Urban Cross and Toyota Etios Cross
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Fiat Urban Cross Vs Toyota Etios Cross on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Toyota Etios Cross starts at ₹ 7.2 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 8.9 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Toyota Etios Cross costs ₹ 8.5 Lakh, whereas the Toyota Etios Cross Diesel top-end costs ₹ 8.85 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Fiat Urban Cross starts at ₹ 10.98 Lakh. The base Diesel model of the Fiat Urban Cross costs ₹ 7.62 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Fiat Urban Cross comes with a price tag of ₹ 9.1 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Toyota Etios Cross base Petrol engine returns 17 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 24 kmpl. The Fiat Urban Cross base Petrol returns 17 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 20 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Toyota Etios Cross gets 2 Petrol 79, 89 bhp engines and 67 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Fiat Urban Cross comes in 138 bhp Petrol engine and 92 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Fiat Urban Cross
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design BS6 Launched In India; Priced At Rs. 39.9 Lakh
- TVS Announces Winners Of First-Ever TVS NTorq Call Of Design Contest
- TVS NTorq 125 Sales Cross 4 Lakh Units
- 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched; Priced At Rs. 13.75 Lakh
- Porsche Cayenne Coupe Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 1.31 Crore
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review