Fiat Urban Cross Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Cross comparison
Compare Fiat Urban Cross and Maruti Suzuki S-Cross
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Fiat Urban Cross Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Cross on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Fiat Urban Cross starts at ₹ 10.98 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the Fiat Urban Cross costs ₹ 7.62 Lakh, whereas the Fiat Urban Cross Diesel top-end costs ₹ 9.1 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Maruti Suzuki S-Cross starts at ₹ 10.07 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 13.59 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Fiat Urban Cross base Petrol engine returns 17 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 20 kmpl. The Maruti Suzuki S-Cross base Diesel returns 24 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Fiat Urban Cross gets 138 bhp Petrol engine and 92 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Maruti Suzuki S-Cross comes in 89 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Fiat Urban Cross and Maruti Suzuki S-Cross
The compact SUV segment in India has experienced rapid growth in recent years. Case in point, the arrival of cars like the Renault Duster, Ford EcoSport, and the Nissan Terrano - these cars have... Read More
Related Comparison of Fiat Urban Cross
- Toyota Glanza Vs Fiat Urban Cross
- Fiat Urban Cross Vs Abarth Avventura
- Ford Freestyle Vs Fiat Urban Cross
- Fiat Urban Cross Vs Fiat Avventura
- Ford EcoSport Vs Fiat Urban Cross
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Fiat Urban Cross
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Fiat Urban Cross
- Fiat Urban Cross Vs Fiat Punto Evo
- Fiat Urban Cross 1.3L Multijet Dynamic Diesel Vs Fiat Urban Cross 1.3L Multijet Active Diesel
Recent News and Reviews
- Tesla In Talks To Use CATL's Cobalt-Free Batteries In China-Made Cars: Report
- Hero To Invest Rs. 10,000 Crore In Next-Gen Mobility Solutions
- New-Gen Hyundai i20 Pictures Leaked Ahead Of Geneva Motor Show Debut
- 2020 Hero Passion Pro And Glamour BS6 Launched In India
- Germany's Auto Heartlands In Peril As 'Golden Age' Fades
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review