Fiat Urban Cross Vs Hyundai i20 Active comparison
Compare Fiat Urban Cross and Hyundai i20 Active
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Fiat Urban Cross Vs Hyundai i20 Active on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Hyundai i20 Active starts at ₹ 8.86 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 10.09 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Hyundai i20 Active costs ₹ 11.35 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Fiat Urban Cross starts at ₹ 10.98 Lakh. The base Diesel model of the Fiat Urban Cross costs ₹ 7.62 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Fiat Urban Cross comes with a price tag of ₹ 9.1 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hyundai i20 Active base Petrol engine returns 18 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 21 kmpl. The Fiat Urban Cross base Petrol returns 17 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 20 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Hyundai i20 Active gets 82 bhp Petrol engine and 89 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Fiat Urban Cross comes in 138 bhp Petrol engine and 92 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Fiat Urban Cross
- Toyota Glanza Vs Fiat Urban Cross
- Fiat Urban Cross Vs Abarth Avventura
- Ford Freestyle Vs Fiat Urban Cross
- Fiat Urban Cross Vs Fiat Avventura
- Ford EcoSport Vs Fiat Urban Cross
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Fiat Urban Cross
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Fiat Urban Cross
- Fiat Urban Cross Vs Fiat Punto Evo
- Fiat Urban Cross 1.3L Multijet Dynamic Diesel Vs Fiat Urban Cross 1.3L Multijet Active Diesel
Recent News and Reviews
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Kia Reveals New-Gen Sorento SUV
- New Gen Land Rover Defender 110 Flies In The Upcoming James Bond Movie
- Beijing Auto Show Delayed Due To Coronavirus
- Great Wall Motor To Purchase GM’s Thailand Manufacturing Plant
- Mahindra XUV300 Receives Global NCAP's First Ever 'Safer Choice' Award
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review