Fiat Urban Cross Vs Fiat Punto Pure comparison
Compare Fiat Urban Cross and Fiat Punto Pure
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Fiat Urban Cross Vs Fiat Punto Pure on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Fiat Punto Pure starts at ₹ 5.25 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the Fiat Punto Pure costs ₹ 6.26 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Fiat Urban Cross starts at ₹ 10.98 Lakh. The base Diesel model of the Fiat Urban Cross costs ₹ 7.62 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Fiat Urban Cross comes with a price tag of ₹ 9.1 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Fiat Punto Pure base Petrol engine returns 16 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 20 kmpl. The Fiat Urban Cross base Petrol returns 17 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 20 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Fiat Punto Pure gets 67 bhp Petrol engine and 75 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Fiat Urban Cross comes in 138 bhp Petrol engine and 92 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Fiat Urban Cross
- Toyota Glanza Vs Fiat Urban Cross
- Fiat Urban Cross Vs Abarth Avventura
- Ford Freestyle Vs Fiat Urban Cross
- Fiat Urban Cross Vs Fiat Avventura
- Ford EcoSport Vs Fiat Urban Cross
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Fiat Urban Cross
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Fiat Urban Cross
- Fiat Urban Cross Vs Fiat Punto Evo
- Fiat Urban Cross 1.3L Multijet Dynamic Diesel Vs Fiat Urban Cross 1.3L Multijet Active Diesel
Recent News and Reviews
- McLaren MCL35 Will "Shine" At The 2020 F1 Season. Quite Literally Though!
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Kia Reveals New-Gen Sorento SUV
- New Gen Land Rover Defender 110 Flies In The Upcoming James Bond Movie
- Beijing Auto Show Delayed Due To Coronavirus
- Great Wall Motor To Purchase GM’s Thailand Manufacturing Plant
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review