Fiat Urban Cross Vs Abarth Avventura comparison
Compare Fiat Urban Cross and Abarth Avventura
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Fiat Urban Cross Vs Abarth Avventura on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Abarth Avventura starts at ₹ 11.11 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Fiat Urban Cross starts at ₹ 10.98 Lakh. The base Diesel model of the Fiat Urban Cross costs ₹ 7.62 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Fiat Urban Cross comes with a price tag of ₹ 9.1 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Abarth Avventura base Petrol engine returns 17 kmpl. The Fiat Urban Cross base Petrol returns 17 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 20 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Abarth Avventura gets 140 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Fiat Urban Cross comes in 138 bhp Petrol engine and 92 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Fiat Urban Cross
- Toyota Glanza Vs Fiat Urban Cross
- Fiat Urban Cross Vs Abarth Avventura
- Ford Freestyle Vs Fiat Urban Cross
- Fiat Urban Cross Vs Fiat Avventura
- Ford EcoSport Vs Fiat Urban Cross
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Fiat Urban Cross
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Fiat Urban Cross
- Fiat Urban Cross Vs Fiat Punto Evo
- Fiat Urban Cross 1.3L Multijet Dynamic Diesel Vs Fiat Urban Cross 1.3L Multijet Active Diesel
Recent News and Reviews
- Maserati's New Super Sports Car To Be Named MC20
- Self-Driving Car Companies Complain California Test Data May Mislead
- Daimler Warns Of 'Significant Adverse Effects' Of Virus Outbreak
- Meet The World's First 3D Printed Hybrid Hypercar - Czinger 21C
- China's Geely Starts Online Sales As Coronavirus Keeps Buyers At Home
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review
- 2020 Triumph Tiger 900 First Ride Review
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun