Fiat Punto Pure Vs Tata Tiago comparison
Compare Fiat Punto Pure and Tata Tiago
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Fiat Punto Pure Vs Tata Tiago on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Tata Tiago starts at ₹ 4.91 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 7.31 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Tata Tiago costs ₹ 5.84 Lakh, whereas the Tata Tiago Diesel top-end costs ₹ 7.52 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Fiat Punto Pure starts at ₹ 5.25 Lakh. The base Diesel model of the Fiat Punto Pure costs ₹ 6.26 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Tata Tiago base Petrol engine returns 24 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 27 kmpl. The Fiat Punto Pure base Petrol returns 16 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 20 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Tata Tiago gets 84 bhp Petrol engine and 69 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Fiat Punto Pure comes in 67 bhp Petrol engine and 75 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Fiat Punto Pure and Tata Tiago
A diesel in the small hatch segment was unheard of, till Maruti Suzuki brought in the Celerio with a diesel power-plant. A small displacement diesel hatchback was now available for less than Rs. 5... Read More
Related Comparison of Fiat Punto Pure
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- 2019 India Bike Week Highlights: Bigger, Better & Wilder
- Next Generation Skoda Rapid Codenamed ANB Sedan; Launch In 2021
- Skoda Auto Volkswagen To Install One Of India's Largest Solar Panel Rooftops At Chakan Plant
- Morris Garages Bullish On Indian Automobile Sector, To Invest Rs. 3,000 Crore
- US Agency Probes 12th Tesla Crash Tied To Possible Autopilot Use
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review