Fiat Punto Pure Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio X comparison
Compare Fiat Punto Pure and Maruti Suzuki Celerio X
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Fiat Punto Pure Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio X on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Fiat Punto Pure starts at ₹ 5.25 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the Fiat Punto Pure costs ₹ 6.26 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Maruti Suzuki Celerio X starts at ₹ 5.26 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 6.1 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Fiat Punto Pure base Petrol engine returns 16 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 20 kmpl. The Maruti Suzuki Celerio X base Petrol returns 23 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Fiat Punto Pure gets 67 bhp Petrol engine and 75 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Maruti Suzuki Celerio X comes in 67 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Fiat Punto Pure
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Piaggio Ape Electrik Electric 3-Wheeler Launch Date Announced
- Honda City BS6 Petrol Launched In India, Prices Start At Rs. 9.91 Lakh
- Tata Motors Global Wholesales Down By 15% In November 2019
- Jawa Motorcycles Have A 5 Month Waiting Period
- GM Loans $40 Million To Firm To Acquire, Retool Shuttered Lordstown, Ohio, Factory
- Tata's First Premium Hatchback: Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is It?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review