Fiat Punto Pure Vs Hyundai Santro comparison
Compare Fiat Punto Pure and Hyundai Santro
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Fiat Punto Pure Vs Hyundai Santro on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Fiat Punto Pure starts at ₹ 5.25 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the Fiat Punto Pure costs ₹ 6.26 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Hyundai Santro starts at ₹ 4.8 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 6.39 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Petrol+CNG model of the Hyundai Santro costs ₹ 6.1 Lakh, whereas the Petrol+CNG top-end of Hyundai Santro comes with a price tag of ₹ 6.44 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Fiat Punto Pure base Petrol engine returns 16 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 20 kmpl. The Hyundai Santro base Petrol returns 20 kmpl, whereas its base Petrol+CNG counterpart gives 31 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Fiat Punto Pure gets 67 bhp Petrol engine and 75 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Hyundai Santro comes in 69 bhp Petrol engine and 59 bhp Petrol+CNG engine.
Related Comparison of Fiat Punto Pure
- Hyundai Venue Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Hyundai Venue Vs Nissan Kicks Vs Hyundai New Santro
- Hyundai Xcent SX Petrol Vs Hyundai Xcent S Petrol
- Hyundai Xcent Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD
- Maserati Levante Vs Jaguar F-Pace
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs Jaguar XF Vs BMW 5 Series
- Jeep Compass Sport Plus Diesel Vs Jeep Compass Longitude (O) 2.0 Diesel
- Jeep Compass Vs Ford EcoSport
- BMW X3 Vs Jeep Compass Vs Tata Hexa
Recent News and Reviews
- Tesla Moves A Step Closer To Opening First European Factory With German Property deal
- Subaru Sets Mid-2030s Target To Sell Only Electric Vehicles
- Hyundai Aura: Price Expectation
- Hero Electric Flash Now Offered At Rs. 29,900
- MG Motor India Receives Over 2,800 Bookings For MG ZS EV In 27 Days
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review
- Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Review
- 2019 Isuzu D-Max V-Cross Automatic Review