Fiat Punto Pure Vs Datsun Go comparison
Compare Fiat Punto Pure and Datsun Go
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Fiat Punto Pure Vs Datsun Go on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Datsun Go starts at ₹ 4.2 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 7.09 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Fiat Punto Pure starts at ₹ 5.25 Lakh. The base Diesel model of the Fiat Punto Pure costs ₹ 6.26 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Datsun Go base Petrol engine returns 20 kmpl. The Fiat Punto Pure base Petrol returns 16 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 20 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Datsun Go gets 68 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Fiat Punto Pure comes in 67 bhp Petrol engine and 75 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Fiat Punto Pure
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Piaggio Ape Electrik Electric 3-Wheeler Launch Date Announced
- Honda City BS6 Petrol Launched In India, Prices Start At Rs. 9.91 Lakh
- Tata Motors Global Wholesales Down By 15% In November 2019
- Jawa Motorcycles Have A 5 Month Waiting Period
- GM Loans $40 Million To Firm To Acquire, Retool Shuttered Lordstown, Ohio, Factory
- Tata's First Premium Hatchback: Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is It?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review