Fiat Punto Pure Vs Abarth Punto comparison
Compare Fiat Punto Pure and Abarth Punto
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Fiat Punto Pure Vs Abarth Punto on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Abarth Punto starts at ₹ 10.86 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Fiat Punto Pure starts at ₹ 5.25 Lakh. The base Diesel model of the Fiat Punto Pure costs ₹ 6.26 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Abarth Punto base Petrol engine returns 16 kmpl. The Fiat Punto Pure base Petrol returns 16 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 20 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Abarth Punto gets 145 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Fiat Punto Pure comes in 67 bhp Petrol engine and 75 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Fiat Punto Pure and Abarth Punto
These cars are still not of the 'hot-hatch' level. It's a good start, and things will (hopefully) only get better and more manufacturers (again, hopefully) will embrace this relatively... Read More
Related Comparison of Fiat Punto Pure
Recent News and Reviews
- Self-Driving Car Companies Complain California Test Data May Mislead
- Daimler Warns Of 'Significant Adverse Effects' Of Virus Outbreak
- Meet The World's First 3D Printed Hybrid Hypercar - Czinger 21C
- China's Geely Starts Online Sales As Coronavirus Keeps Buyers At Home
- 2020 Volkswagen T-Roc Launch Date Announced
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review
- 2020 Triumph Tiger 900 First Ride Review
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun