Fiat Punto Evo Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno comparison
Compare Fiat Punto Evo and Maruti Suzuki Baleno
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Fiat Punto Evo Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Fiat Punto Evo starts at ₹ 5.82 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the Fiat Punto Evo costs ₹ 7.1 Lakh, whereas the Fiat Punto Evo Diesel top-end costs ₹ 8.4 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Maruti Suzuki Baleno starts at ₹ 6.21 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 10.18 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Maruti Suzuki Baleno costs ₹ 7.67 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Maruti Suzuki Baleno comes with a price tag of ₹ 9.93 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Fiat Punto Evo base Petrol engine returns 16 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 20 kmpl. The Maruti Suzuki Baleno base Petrol returns 21 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 27 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Fiat Punto Evo gets 67 bhp Petrol engine and 75 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Maruti Suzuki Baleno comes in 2 Petrol 82, 89 bhp engines and 74 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Fiat Punto Evo and Maruti Suzuki Baleno
The Maruti Suzuki Baleno is the king of the hill in the subcompact premium hatchback segment when it comes to sales figures. Even though the Baleno is sold only through the Nexa outlets, the hatch... Read More
The Baleno was a crucial launch for the market and for Hyundai too! We pit the Hyundai i20 and the Baleno, for it is the car to beat in this segment. Read More
These cars are still not of the 'hot-hatch' level. It's a good start, and things will (hopefully) only get better and more manufacturers (again, hopefully) will embrace this relatively... Read More
Related Comparison of Fiat Punto Evo
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol BS6 Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 (O) Dual Tone Petrol
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Diesel Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Volkswagen Polo
- Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O) Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O)
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W5
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W9
- Mahindra XUV500 W4 FWD Vs Mahindra XUV500 W8 FWD
Recent News and Reviews
- Budget 2020: SIAM Demands GST Reduction On BS6 Vehicles; Incentive Based Scrappage Policy
- 2020 Tata Harrier Automatic Cabin Uncovered In New Spy Photos
- Bharat Benz Reveals BS6 Range Of Trucks & Buses
- MG Motor India Delivers First ZS EV To EESL
- Nissan Working On New Subcompact SUV For India; Launch In H1 2020
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review