Fiat Punto Evo Vs Honda Jazz comparison
Compare Fiat Punto Evo and Honda Jazz
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Fiat Punto Evo Vs Honda Jazz on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Honda Jazz starts at ₹ 8.53 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 10.6 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Honda Jazz costs ₹ 9.34 Lakh, whereas the Honda Jazz Diesel top-end costs ₹ 10.75 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Fiat Punto Evo starts at ₹ 5.82 Lakh. The base Diesel model of the Fiat Punto Evo costs ₹ 7.1 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Fiat Punto Evo comes with a price tag of ₹ 8.4 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Honda Jazz base Petrol engine returns 18 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 27 kmpl. The Fiat Punto Evo base Petrol returns 16 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 20 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Honda Jazz gets 89 bhp Petrol engine and 99 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Fiat Punto Evo comes in 67 bhp Petrol engine and 75 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Fiat Punto Evo and Honda Jazz
These cars are still not of the 'hot-hatch' level. It's a good start, and things will (hopefully) only get better and more manufacturers (again, hopefully) will embrace this relatively... Read More
Related Comparison of Fiat Punto Evo
Recent News and Reviews
- Self-Driving Car Companies Complain California Test Data May Mislead
- Daimler Warns Of 'Significant Adverse Effects' Of Virus Outbreak
- Meet The World's First 3D Printed Hybrid Hypercar - Czinger 21C
- China's Geely Starts Online Sales As Coronavirus Keeps Buyers At Home
- 2020 Volkswagen T-Roc Launch Date Announced
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review
- 2020 Triumph Tiger 900 First Ride Review
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun