Fiat Linea Classic Vs Toyota Yaris comparison
Compare Fiat Linea Classic and Toyota Yaris
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Fiat Linea Classic Vs Toyota Yaris on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Fiat Linea Classic starts at ₹ 7.26 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the Fiat Linea Classic costs ₹ 8.44 Lakh, whereas the Fiat Linea Classic Diesel top-end costs ₹ 9.08 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Toyota Yaris starts at ₹ 9.89 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 16.46 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Fiat Linea Classic base Petrol engine returns 15 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 20 kmpl. The Toyota Yaris base Petrol returns 17 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Fiat Linea Classic gets 89 bhp Petrol engine and 75 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Toyota Yaris comes in 106 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Fiat Linea Classic
- Skoda Rapid Vs Fiat Linea Classic
- Fiat Linea Classic Vs Fiat Linea
- Hyundai Aura Vs Fiat Linea Classic
- Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Vs Fiat Linea Classic
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Vs Fiat Linea Classic
- Hyundai Aura Vs Maruti Suzuki Dzire
- Hyundai Aura SX(O) MT Petrol Vs Hyundai Aura E MT Petrol
- Hyundai Aura SX(O) MT Petrol Vs Hyundai Aura SX MT Petrol
- Hyundai Aura SX(O) MT Petrol Vs Hyundai Aura SX(O) Diesel
Recent News and Reviews
- Nissan, Honda Delay Restart Of Some China Plants Due To Coronavirus
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Bugatti To Showcase Chiron Sport Edition Noire Sportive
- Piaggio Launches Ape E-City In Vijayawada; Opens Its first Ape Electric Experience Centre
- Polestar Developing Next Gen Human Machine Interface With Google
- Ather Plans To Enter 4 More Cities Amidst Growing Response For 450X
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review