Fiat Linea Classic Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Presso comparison
Compare Fiat Linea Classic and Maruti Suzuki S-Presso
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Fiat Linea Classic Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Presso on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Fiat Linea Classic starts at ₹ 7.26 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the Fiat Linea Classic costs ₹ 8.44 Lakh, whereas the Fiat Linea Classic Diesel top-end costs ₹ 9.08 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Maruti Suzuki S-Presso starts at ₹ 4.09 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 5.43 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Fiat Linea Classic base Petrol engine returns 15 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 20 kmpl. The Maruti Suzuki S-Presso base Petrol returns 21 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Fiat Linea Classic gets 89 bhp Petrol engine and 75 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Maruti Suzuki S-Presso comes in 67 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Fiat Linea Classic
- Skoda Rapid Vs Fiat Linea Classic
- Fiat Linea Classic Vs Fiat Linea
- Hyundai Aura Vs Fiat Linea Classic
- Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Vs Fiat Linea Classic
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Vs Fiat Linea Classic
- Hyundai Aura Vs Maruti Suzuki Dzire
- Hyundai Aura SX(O) MT Petrol Vs Hyundai Aura E MT Petrol
- Hyundai Aura SX(O) MT Petrol Vs Hyundai Aura SX MT Petrol
- Hyundai Aura SX(O) MT Petrol Vs Hyundai Aura SX(O) Diesel
Recent News and Reviews
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Renault To Showcase 8 Electrified Vehicles
- Honda Forza 300 Maxi Scooter: All You Need To Know
- MG G10 Premium MPV: All You Need To Know
- Hero XPulse Rally Kit Priced At Rs. 38,000
- Apex Court Questions Government About Plans To Popularise EVs
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review