Fiat Linea Classic Vs Honda City comparison
Compare Fiat Linea Classic and Honda City
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Fiat Linea Classic Vs Honda City on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Honda City starts at ₹ 11.32 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 16.98 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Honda City costs ₹ 13.21 Lakh, whereas the Honda City Diesel top-end costs ₹ 16.86 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Fiat Linea Classic starts at ₹ 7.26 Lakh. The base Diesel model of the Fiat Linea Classic costs ₹ 8.44 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Fiat Linea Classic comes with a price tag of ₹ 9.08 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Honda City base Petrol engine returns 17 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 25 kmpl. The Fiat Linea Classic base Petrol returns 15 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 20 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Honda City gets 117 bhp Petrol engine and 99 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Fiat Linea Classic comes in 89 bhp Petrol engine and 75 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Fiat Linea Classic and Honda City
The compact sedan segment has received a booster shot with the arrival of the next gen Hyundai Verna. We pit it against the segment's two bestsellers - Maruti Suzuki Ciaz and Honda City. Read More
Related Comparison of Fiat Linea Classic
- Skoda Rapid Vs Fiat Linea Classic
- Fiat Linea Classic Vs Fiat Linea
- Hyundai Aura Vs Fiat Linea Classic
- Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Vs Fiat Linea Classic
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Vs Fiat Linea Classic
- Hyundai Aura Vs Maruti Suzuki Dzire
- Hyundai Aura SX(O) MT Petrol Vs Hyundai Aura E MT Petrol
- Hyundai Aura SX(O) MT Petrol Vs Hyundai Aura SX MT Petrol
- Hyundai Aura SX(O) MT Petrol Vs Hyundai Aura SX(O) Diesel
Recent News and Reviews
- Honda Delivers First Forza 300 Mid-Size Scooter In India
- Tesla In Talks To Use CATL's Cobalt-Free Batteries In China-Made Cars: Report
- Hero To Invest Rs. 10,000 Crore In Next-Gen Mobility Solutions
- New-Gen Hyundai i20 Pictures Leaked Ahead Of Geneva Motor Show Debut
- 2020 Hero Passion Pro And Glamour BS6 Launched In India
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review