Fiat Linea Vs Toyota Yaris comparison
Compare Fiat Linea and Toyota Yaris
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Fiat Linea Vs Toyota Yaris on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Fiat Linea starts at ₹ 8.04 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 11.2 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Fiat Linea costs ₹ 9.68 Lakh, whereas the Fiat Linea Diesel top-end costs ₹ 11.13 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Toyota Yaris starts at ₹ 9.89 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 16.46 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Fiat Linea base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 21 kmpl. The Toyota Yaris base Petrol returns 17 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Fiat Linea gets 2 Petrol 112, 123 bhp engines and 92 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Toyota Yaris comes in 106 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Fiat Linea
- Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol
- Fiat Linea Classic Vs Fiat Linea
- Ford Figo Vs Fiat Linea
- Fiat Linea Vs Toyota Etios
- Fiat Linea Vs Toyota Corolla Altis
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Vs Fiat Linea
- Skoda Rapid Vs Fiat Linea
- Toyota Glanza Vs Fiat Linea
- Honda City Vs Hyundai Verna
- Fiat Linea Vs Fiat Punto Evo
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Hero Passion Pro And Glamour BS6 Launched In India
- Germany's Auto Heartlands In Peril As 'Golden Age' Fades
- Made-In-India Renault Triber Launched In South Africa
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Facelift Launched; Prices Start At Rs. 4.89 lakh
- All-New Hero Xtreme 160R Unveiled; Launch In March 2020
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review