Fiat Linea Vs Toyota Etios Liva comparison
Compare Fiat Linea and Toyota Etios Liva
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Fiat Linea Vs Toyota Etios Liva on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Fiat Linea starts at ₹ 7.16 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 9.98 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Fiat Linea costs ₹ 8.62 Lakh, whereas the Fiat Linea Diesel top-end costs ₹ 9.91 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Toyota Etios Liva starts at ₹ 5.35 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 6.63 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Toyota Etios Liva costs ₹ 6.64 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Toyota Etios Liva comes with a price tag of ₹ 7.78 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Fiat Linea base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 21 kmpl. The Toyota Etios Liva base Petrol returns 18 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 24 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Fiat Linea gets 2 Petrol 112, 123 bhp engines and 92 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Toyota Etios Liva comes in 79 bhp Petrol engine and 67 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Fiat Linea
- Ford EcoSport Vs Honda City
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Aura
- Hyundai Creta Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Honda City Vs Hyundai Elantra
- Toyota Glanza Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Nexon
- Lamborghini Huracan Vs BMW i8
- Land Rover Discovery Sport Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- Ford Endeavour Vs Mahindra Alturas G4 Vs Toyota Fortuner
- Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS
Recent News and Reviews
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Mahindra Aids In Efficient Rollout Of Curfew Passes
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Carmakers Extend Rs. 1800 Crore Support To Dealerships
- Uber To Start Shipping Car Disinfectants To Drivers
- 2020 Hyundai Verna Facelift: All You Need To Know
- Coronavirus Pandemic: BMW Motorrad Pulls Out Of Intermot, EICMA 2020
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review