Fiat Linea Vs Nissan Sunny comparison
Compare Fiat Linea and Nissan Sunny
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Fiat Linea Vs Nissan Sunny on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Fiat Linea starts at ₹ 8.04 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 11.2 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Fiat Linea costs ₹ 9.68 Lakh, whereas the Fiat Linea Diesel top-end costs ₹ 11.13 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Nissan Sunny starts at ₹ 8.1 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 11.35 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Nissan Sunny costs ₹ 9.85 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Nissan Sunny comes with a price tag of ₹ 11.35 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Fiat Linea base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 21 kmpl. The Nissan Sunny base Petrol returns 17 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 23 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Fiat Linea gets 2 Petrol 112, 123 bhp engines and 92 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Nissan Sunny comes in 2 Petrol 98, 100 bhp engines and 85 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Fiat Linea
- Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol
- Fiat Linea Classic Vs Fiat Linea
- Ford Figo Vs Fiat Linea
- Fiat Linea Vs Toyota Etios
- Fiat Linea Vs Toyota Corolla Altis
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Vs Fiat Linea
- Skoda Rapid Vs Fiat Linea
- Toyota Glanza Vs Fiat Linea
- Honda City Vs Hyundai Verna
- Fiat Linea Vs Fiat Punto Evo
Recent News and Reviews
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Kia Reveals New-Gen Sorento SUV
- New Gen Land Rover Defender 110 Flies In The Upcoming James Bond Movie
- Beijing Auto Show Delayed Due To Coronavirus
- Great Wall Motor To Purchase GM’s Thailand Manufacturing Plant
- Mahindra XUV300 Receives Global NCAP's First Ever 'Safer Choice' Award
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review