Fiat Linea Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Presso comparison
Compare Fiat Linea and Maruti Suzuki S-Presso
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Fiat Linea Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Presso on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Fiat Linea starts at ₹ 8.04 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 11.2 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Fiat Linea costs ₹ 9.68 Lakh, whereas the Fiat Linea Diesel top-end costs ₹ 11.13 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Maruti Suzuki S-Presso starts at ₹ 4.09 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 5.43 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Fiat Linea base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 21 kmpl. The Maruti Suzuki S-Presso base Petrol returns 21 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Fiat Linea gets 2 Petrol 112, 123 bhp engines and 92 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Maruti Suzuki S-Presso comes in 67 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Fiat Linea
- Fiat Linea 1.3L Emotion Advanced Multijet Diesel Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol
- Fiat Linea Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Skoda Octavia Vs Fiat Linea
- Fiat Linea Vs Nissan Sunny
- Hyundai Verna Vs Fiat Linea
- Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Emotion T-JET
- Fiat Punto Pure Vs Fiat Linea
- Honda CR-V Vs Fiat Linea
- Honda Jazz Vs Fiat Linea
- Fiat Linea Vs Mahindra Verito
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- VW's German Plants Need To Shape Up, Says Production Chief
- Japan's Markets Watchdog Likely To Recommend $22 Million Fine Against Nissan
- Top Motorcycles At India Bike Week 2019
- Billionaire Lawrence Stroll Seeks Big Stake In Aston Martin - Report
- BMW Teases The M4 GT3; To Roll Out In 2022
- Tata's First Premium Hatchback: How Good Is It?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review