Fiat Linea 1.3L Emotion Advanced Multijet Diesel Vs Fiat Linea 1.3L Dynamic Advanced Multijet Diesel comparison
Compare Fiat Linea and Fiat Linea
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Fiat Linea Vs Fiat Linea on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Fiat Linea starts at ₹ 8.04 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 11.2 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Fiat Linea costs ₹ 9.68 Lakh, whereas the Fiat Linea Diesel top-end costs ₹ 11.13 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Fiat Linea base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 21 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Fiat Linea gets 2 Petrol 112, 123 bhp engines and 92 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Fiat Linea
- Fiat Linea 1.3L Emotion Advanced Multijet Diesel Vs Fiat Linea 1.3L Active Advanced Multijet Diesel
- Fiat Linea 1.3L Emotion Advanced Multijet Diesel Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol
- Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Vs Fiat Linea
- Fiat Linea Vs Skoda Rapid
- Skoda Rapid Vs Fiat Linea
- Fiat Linea Vs Honda City
- Kia Seltos Vs Fiat Linea
- Fiat Linea 1.3L Emotion Advanced Multijet Diesel Vs Fiat Linea 1.3L Dynamic Advanced Multijet Diesel
- Skoda Superb Vs Fiat Linea
Recent News and Reviews
- Ashok Leyland Delivers Its First Batch Of BS6 Vehicles Built On New Modular Platform
- Nissan, Honda Delay Restart Of Some China Plants Due To Coronavirus
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Bugatti To Showcase Chiron Sport Edition Noire Sportive
- Piaggio Launches Ape E-City In Vijayawada; Opens Its first Ape Electric Experience Centre
- Polestar Developing Next Gen Human Machine Interface With Google
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review