Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.3L Dynamic Advanced Multijet Diesel comparison
Compare Fiat Linea and Fiat Linea
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Fiat Linea Vs Fiat Linea on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Fiat Linea starts at ₹ 8.04 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 11.2 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Fiat Linea costs ₹ 9.68 Lakh, whereas the Fiat Linea Diesel top-end costs ₹ 11.13 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Fiat Linea base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 21 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Fiat Linea gets 2 Petrol 112, 123 bhp engines and 92 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Fiat Linea
- Fiat Linea 1.3L Emotion Advanced Multijet Diesel Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol
- Fiat Linea Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Skoda Octavia Vs Fiat Linea
- Fiat Linea Vs Nissan Sunny
- Hyundai Verna Vs Fiat Linea
- Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Emotion T-JET
- Fiat Punto Pure Vs Fiat Linea
- Honda CR-V Vs Fiat Linea
- Honda Jazz Vs Fiat Linea
- Fiat Linea Vs Mahindra Verito
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- 2019 India Bike Week Highlights: Bigger, Better & Wilder
- Next Generation Skoda Rapid Codenamed ANB Sedan; Launch In 2021
- Skoda Auto Volkswagen To Install One Of India's Largest Solar Panel Rooftops At Chakan Plant
- Morris Garages Bullish On Indian Automobile Sector, To Invest Rs. 3,000 Crore
- US Agency Probes 12th Tesla Crash Tied To Possible Autopilot Use
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review