Ferrari Portofino Vs Maserati Ghibli comparison
Compare Ferrari Portofino and Maserati Ghibli
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Ferrari Portofino Vs Maserati Ghibli on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Maserati Ghibli starts at ₹ 1.55 Crore and goes up to ₹ 1.7 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Maserati Ghibli costs ₹ 1.58 Crore, whereas the Maserati Ghibli Diesel top-end costs ₹ 1.68 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Ferrari Portofino starts at ₹ 4.09 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Maserati Ghibli base Petrol engine returns 17 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 17 kmpl. The Ferrari Portofino base Petrol returns 10 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Maserati Ghibli gets 2 Petrol 430, 350 bhp engines and 275 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Ferrari Portofino comes in 591 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Ferrari Portofino
- Maserati GranTurismo Vs Ferrari Portofino
- Ferrari Portofino Vs Bentley Continental
- Ferrari Portofino Vs Ford Mustang
- Porsche 911 Vs Ferrari Portofino
- Ferrari Portofino Vs Aston Martin Vantage
- Ferrari Portofino Vs BMW M5
- Ferrari Portofino Vs Jaguar F-Type
- Porsche Cayenne Coupe Vs Ferrari Portofino
- Maserati Ghibli Vs Ferrari Portofino
- MG Hector Vs Ferrari Portofino
Recent News and Reviews
- Beijing Auto Show Delayed Due To Coronavirus
- Great Wall Motor To Purchase GM’s Thailand Manufacturing Plant
- Mahindra XUV300 Receives Global NCAP's First Ever 'Safer Choice' Award
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Volkswagen Golf GTD Teased
- Suzuki Burgman Street 125 BS6 Launched In India; Priced At Rs. 77,900
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review