Ferrari GTC4Lusso Vs Maserati Ghibli comparison
Compare Ferrari GTC4Lusso and Maserati Ghibli
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Ferrari GTC4Lusso Vs Maserati Ghibli on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Maserati Ghibli starts at ₹ 1.55 Crore and goes up to ₹ 1.7 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Maserati Ghibli costs ₹ 1.58 Crore, whereas the Maserati Ghibli Diesel top-end costs ₹ 1.68 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Ferrari GTC4Lusso starts at ₹ 4.91 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 6.07 Crore for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Maserati Ghibli base Petrol engine returns 17 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 17 kmpl. The Ferrari GTC4Lusso base Petrol returns 9 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Maserati Ghibli gets 2 Petrol 350, 430 bhp engines and 275 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Ferrari GTC4Lusso comes in 2 Petrol 681, 610 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of Ferrari GTC4Lusso
- Mercedes-AMG GT Vs Ferrari GTC4Lusso
- Ferrari GTC4Lusso Vs Bentley Continental
- Lamborghini Urus Vs Ferrari GTC4Lusso
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Ferrari GTC4Lusso
- Mercedes-Benz G-Class Vs Ferrari GTC4Lusso
- Ferrari GTC4Lusso Vs Mercedes-AMG S 63 Coupe
- Ferrari GTC4Lusso Vs Porsche Panamera
- Land Rover Range Rover Velar Vs Ferrari GTC4Lusso
- Audi A6 Vs Ferrari GTC4Lusso
Recent News and Reviews
- Uber Returns To Colombia Less Than A Month After Exit
- Red Bull Racing F1 Team Signs Jehan Daruvala For Junior Program; Will Compete In Formula 2
- Ashok Leyland Delivers Its First Batch Of BS6 Vehicles Built On New Modular Platform
- Nissan, Honda Delay Restart Of Some China Plants Due To Coronavirus
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Bugatti To Showcase Chiron Sport Edition Noire Sportive
- 2020 Triumph Tiger 900 First Ride Review
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review