Ferrari California T Vs Mercedes-AMG GT comparison
Compare Ferrari California T and Mercedes-AMG GT
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Ferrari California T Vs Mercedes-AMG GT on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Ferrari California T starts at ₹ 4.44 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Mercedes-AMG GT starts at ₹ 2.68 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 2.75 Crore for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Ferrari California T base Petrol engine returns 10 kmpl. The Mercedes-AMG GT base Petrol returns 9 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Ferrari California T gets 553 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Mercedes-AMG GT comes in 2 Petrol 577, 469 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of Ferrari California T
- Rolls-Royce Ghost Vs Ferrari California
- Porsche Cayenne Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Toyota Land Cruiser
- Ferrari 488 GTB Vs Ferrari California
- Mercedes-AMG GT Vs Ferrari California
- Ford Mustang Vs Ferrari California
- Porsche Cayman Vs Ferrari California
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Ferrari California
- Porsche Boxster Vs Ferrari California
- Porsche 911 Vs Ferrari California
Recent News and Reviews
- New Gen Land Rover Defender 110 Flies In The Upcoming James Bond Movie
- Beijing Auto Show Delayed Due To Coronavirus
- Great Wall Motor To Purchase GM’s Thailand Manufacturing Plant
- Mahindra XUV300 Receives Global NCAP's First Ever 'Safer Choice' Award
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Volkswagen Golf GTD Teased
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review