Ferrari California T Vs BMW Z4 comparison
Compare Ferrari California T and BMW Z4
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Ferrari California T Vs BMW Z4 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW Z4 starts at ₹ 76.83 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 93.35 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Ferrari California T starts at ₹ 4.44 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW Z4 base Petrol engine returns 13 kmpl. The Ferrari California T base Petrol returns 10 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the BMW Z4 gets 2 Petrol 340, 197 bhp engines, whereas the Ferrari California T comes in 553 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Ferrari California T
- Rolls-Royce Ghost Vs Ferrari California
- Porsche Cayenne Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Toyota Land Cruiser
- Ferrari 488 GTB Vs Ferrari California
- Mercedes-AMG GT Vs Ferrari California
- Ford Mustang Vs Ferrari California
- Porsche Cayman Vs Ferrari California
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Ferrari California
- Porsche Boxster Vs Ferrari California
- Porsche 911 Vs Ferrari California
Recent News and Reviews
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Kia Reveals New-Gen Sorento SUV
- New Gen Land Rover Defender 110 Flies In The Upcoming James Bond Movie
- Beijing Auto Show Delayed Due To Coronavirus
- Great Wall Motor To Purchase GM’s Thailand Manufacturing Plant
- Mahindra XUV300 Receives Global NCAP's First Ever 'Safer Choice' Award
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review